Sunday, January 6, 2013

StarDesign: The Creative Side Of Stardoll


After a Christmas-break and New Year's Eve (hope your start in 2013 was good) I am back. Today I want to bring you the StarDesign from Stardoll. My first idea for the post was totally different to the version now, but it's so hard to find a talented Designer for every range of the StarDesign. Of course there are many talented MeDolls out there, but just a few are for my taste of Style.

So now it's a different version, but I hope still good. At first I want to show you the clothes & hair I got from StarDesign. From StarDesign Interior I just have wall-parts for the suite, uninteresting and unecessary to post about. Let's start!

1| designed by I-Love-Green 2| designed by sweet_elle44 3| designed by Jainijain 4| designed by me, LAVIVAA

1| designed by spica9 2|  & | designed by jelinna 4| designed by KatyaCharm


 Other interesting Designers:

Interior

Jewelry

Hair


I like the StarDesign at this time more than ever before, you can find some nice pieces and creations from great talents. Especially the StarDesign Hair is my favourite, all the different hairstyles, shapes for the MeDolls body & face (which let the MeDoll be more realisitc). All these ideas to make a MeDoll more individual and special -  a good way to express yourself. And in my opinion in the Hair-topic you can find the best talents out there, you can open your mind to new ideas and creations. The Interior-topic is the hardest, I think. Mostly you just can find posters or cool covers like from missstellola99, who designed the Vogue-Cover with a dog. 
In the fashion-part I like Statement-clothes the most. Simple jackets and so on you can design by yourself or buy cheap, but the real talents are those, who create a Statement. My favourite shirt at the moment is my new one from Jainijain, who paired Harry Potter's Lord Voldemort with Louis Vuitton-Sign. Funny and kinda high-fashion.

We can complete the list of Designers, just write a comment which Stardoll-Designer you like the most and in which range she/he is 'at home' - fashion, interior,jewelry,hair. The list can be your Shopping-Guide in the world of StarDesign in Stardoll. And it's always great to know more and more talented MeDolls and buy from them. 

So leave a comment under this really short post (sorry for that...)! :) 

shooting stars and fairytales
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. if you like this hairdesing check mine...im inspired by lana del rey i dont have money enough to buy all my desing but im buying how i can..visit my bazaar and check it,search for TASTEL thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete