Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lifestyle Obsessions #7

 
LIFESTYLE OBSESSION #1: L.A. MINIMALISM
 
Over the course of this week, my style forte' has been going through the roof. I mean, seriously; it has. My new year's mantra has been going very well and I've been coming up with new, fresh looks with a lot of my older items by mixing them with newer ones. Coveting wise, I'm almost so so close to getting that Hermes bag from Fashion Inc., which is very exciting for me. I've already been dreaming about what I can style it with once I get it. It goes to show that Hermes bags are a brilliant way to style an outfit, yet I wish that Stardoll would create more for us fashionistas to enjoy. This goes to show why I spent some time again today to create a Hermes inspired bag in Stardesign jewelry today. Although I was trying to be cost effective, I like the turn out so far. After creating my outfit today, I got back into making a proper lookboard for once:
 

 
 
Trendwise, I believe that white and neutral tones will be in with gold details, such as jewelry and shoes. Stardoll released a collection of this sort today in Rio full of white clothes with glittery details, not to mention bags, shoes, and belts. My look today was made with a very affordable, good item I bought from Rio today, which was a creme, oversized sweater that can be worn as a dress only or with leggings. I chose to wear it as a dress since it's so easy to style (I will be making many more outfits with it) I really do feel that my look was also inspired by the fact that I'm making a Hollywood inspired suite in the coming weeks, which expounds upon minimalistic, clean, white spaces. It really does matter to have the style to match your home! I can just picture myself walking down a Dollywood Rodeo Drive in this ensemble, it's really fitting.

 
Earrings - Glamrus and Film Theory
Necklace(s) - Rio, Bonjour Bizou, and Decades
Sweater - Rio
Undershirt(s) - Special Offer and Stardesign Fashion
Watch - It-Girls
Sunglasses - Spectacular
Hermes inspired bag - Stardesign Jewelry
Socks - It-girls
Shoes - It-girls
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment