Sunday, January 20, 2013

We Go For Gold - The New Rio Collection


A few days ago the Rio-Shop brought us a new collection. The main-color and topic was 'GOLD', just like in the new jewelry-collection from Glam'rus before. (love this collection, but way too expensive in many pieces...).
So I visited the shop and - wow- I was surprised. Some really good pieces and prices, well many accessoires for Starcoins and the best clothes also for Starcoins! Of course I catched them after look trough the whole Collection.
1| Stella Long Blouse 95 Sc  2| Made For Shine Dress, 160 Sc

I really love this dress, it's so chic and elegant. A piece, which is extravagant and not that easy to combine like this minimalistic blouse. Both pieces are a totally Musthave for me, and the price is perfect for them I think. OMG can't stop talking about how much I love this dress, it's my new favourite dress in the closet and hell yeah my MeDoll owns many dresses.


These are two Outfit-Ideas of wearing the pieces as eyecatcher. Ok the dress IS an eyecatcher, you can't combine it better if you go with another Higlight in the Outfit as with the dress. You understand?

It's boring to see my MeDoll as the model? Show me your Outfits with the Rio-pieces! Create an Outfit and upload it. Write the link in the comments, all Outfits will be presented here in my next post!

xoxo,
LAVIVAA


No comments:

Post a Comment