Sunday, January 13, 2013

Limited Edition Design Notice

 
So guess what? I'm officially opening up my Stardoll clothing shop very soon. Now anyone can own any of my designs. However, since I am not Superstar, you can just reserve me an item in your Starbaazar from your closet that might be on my wishlist and I'll send you so many designs based on how much I wanted that item. These are limited editon items. Sound legit to you all? If anyone is intrested in anything I have below or if you'd like something custom, just message me so that we can work out the details. I'll be fair as long as you are! Here are just a few below that I've already sold to clients both male and female:
 
 
They will make a great asset to your clothing collection. Visit me @ Ashley_Doggett if you'd like one, just sign my guestbook.  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment