Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lifestyle Obsessions #6


Hey everyone! This is just a simple outfit post for you all to enjoy. Today, I fiinally registered and started to play Fashion Inc. finally since I'm lusting over the spiked Harley bag, which is a wonderful chic Birkin that I have to add to my collection. I am currently working on a Hollywood inspired penthouse in my suite, so I don't have any interior tips at the moment. You all probably noticed that there was more decor for the Opulence collection, which I might be purchasing some of to compliment my Hollywood-inspired spaces.
 
(via Underneath Stardoll)
 
In my opinion, the Opulence collection is just another thing for members with tons of money whom don't want to buy the exact same things from the Glamour collection, which provides the same Hollywood Regency, Gilt Mirrors, Victorian Chaises, and French-inspired Candelabras. It's work spending a lot of money on these items only if you really want them. You can find very similar things in Glamour, but to each his own.
 
OBESSION #1: MR.SNAPBACKS


 
Hat(s) - Mr.
Crystal and strass earrings - Bonjour Bizou
Oversized top - Archive
Hermes inpired bag - My design
Christian Louboutin inspired heels - Young hollywood
Sunglasses - Fashion Inc.
 
So, I'm absolutely in love with the new hats or snapbacks from Mr. Stardoll did such a grerat job graphics wise. If you look closely at them, you can see the simulated wear and tear like they're vintage. If our community still hosted a fashion week, it would be awesome to "wear" these hats to those events/shows on the front row! The snapbacks are really popular with many people and remind me of the ones from Supreme, which have been seen being worn by the members of OFGWKTA and many other celebrity figures.
 
My look today wasn't inspired by anything in particual, and it's not as if it should be all of the time. I decided to wear the Hermes bag I made. It's inspired by Ruby Carminella's design, yet since I'm not about to throw down 100 Stardollars, I made my own for half of the cost (55 Stardollars in total). The snapback really, in my opinion, compliments that aspect. I've always had an admiration for my Young Hollywood heels, yet I haven't worn them with much.
 
You can say that this entire outfit is made with items that I hardly have worn, just as I said I was going to do in my last post.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment