Sunday, December 2, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful: Nelly.com

This was THE surprise for the week, Stardoll! Thanks for releasing this Real Brand nelly.com, can't believe how excited I was in the moment I saw the new shop window..

I know this brand from one of my favourite fashion blogs, which is linked with the clothes-line - lisaplace! This blogger shows the world's most beautiful pictures, she have this amazing style and is inspiring in everything.
But now I wanna talk about the clothes from Stardoll and this huge collection. 7 (!) pages full of clothes from nelly.com, Diesel, Desigual and Ralph Lauren. In my opinion everyone find something for every Style, just the prices are sometimes high. They starts from Starcoins for jewelry and ends on 22 Stardollars for some clothes. Most prices are ok, but some pieces are still on my wishlist, because the price has put me off....

At first now I show you the shop, with its collection. ;)








There are soo many interesting pieces, but I haven't got that much money so every purchase must be carefully considered. It was hard work for me, to decide what have to be in my virtual closet and to make my MeDoll lucky - but I finished it and here are my shopping results!

1 Lykke Necklace 3$ | 2 White Knot Shirt 7$ | 3 Lea Ankle Boots 8$ | 4 Courage Jacket 21$ | 5 Beaded Transparent Shirt 18$ | 6 Holiday Hot Buys Replay Belt 7$

The 6th purchase isn't directly from nelly.com - shop. It's the second piece you can get in the 'Hot Buys nelly' calendar. I'm exticed to see, which nice and cool pieces surprise us the next days and weeks until Christmas. Do you know some nice christmas songs?

And last but not least I have some Outfits with nelly-pieces for you.
Which is your favourite? Female Army or the buisness looks in modern way? Leave a comment!

For a good start in the new week I have some 'Happy Songs' for you: 



shooting stars and fairytales
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment