Friday, December 7, 2012

Sounds Like Palina #Inspiration


Palina Rojinski - Actress, Presenter, DJane - INSPIRATION. Well Palina is a famous germsan It-Girl (can you say It-Girl to her or is she more?...) and our german readers may know her but I love her! She's unique, young and colorfull in every sense. She gives us the vibe to be a little bit more crazy with fashion. How to describe Palina's Style? She mix and match colors, material, cuts and trends which normally doesn't match together - but when she wears all the mixes, it looks damn cool. You notice I'm fallen in love with her, her power and her creativity..I don't need to talk that much, just to show you my Inspiration.

Maybe someone have some tipps for me to make my collages more professional and cool? I need help!
So there is this simple Outfit with the golden glitter dress and the burgundy lips, she wore at the EMA's in Frankfurt this year, and that much jewelry I love! My MeDoll's hands and fingers are full of rings all the time. Oh and I show you the burgundy lips with my MeDoll, too. They're easy to buy and go with every Outfit. Go girls wear burgundy lips like Palina & Kat Dennings do!!
Another love after the burgundy lips are the blue skirt and this printed-shirt, my MeDoll wear in the second picture. It's an Outfit which is a good beginning to dress up like Palina Rojinski. To continue with this 'Palina-Trend' I searched for some pieces in my closet and found this:
1. HB Stud Collar (bizou) 2. Mr Street Wear Sweatshirt (Fudge) 3. Zebra Window Bag (YH) 4. Stunning Studded Hat (Velvet Orchid)

I don't know what to say now, you can see wonderfull Palina Rojinski and to experience her visit her blog- thanks god, she have a own blog! And baaam at this momemt I know what to write! I have some songs in my mind, which are perfect for Palina. Of course I don't know which music is her favourite..okay not of course, more sadly... sadly I don't know her favourite music. ;( 
But these songs (2 german songs) are like Palina: Unique, colorfull in every sense and damn cool. 




Have fun with these songs and go more crazy everyday. Have a crazy moment every day, in real life and in MeDoll's life! 

shooting stars and fairytales
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment