Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lifestyle Obsessions #3

 
Hello readers. Lately, I've been super busy with trying to be exempt from my final semester exams (I am, thankfully) and doing some house cleaning, literally. I have a very hectic schedual as of late which has hendered my time online, not to mention taking out the fun of Stardoll, which hasn't been that fun lately! I'm pretty sure that a lot of you are aware of the fact that Stardoll will be soon taking away the option to sell items for Starcoins, which will hurt us collectors and fashionista's alike whom want some vintage in their lives. So today, I went on a haul in hopes of purchasing some last minute items for my closet/interior only to find that my hopes were shot down: everything is yet again being sold for dramatic prices just because. I find this disheartening for a lot of us: the basic of It-Girl's wears are being sold for 500 starcoins, and over nothing! Oh well, times are changing right?
 
ALSO!
Over my hiatus, I recieved two messages concerning my interior design. For the girl who was wondering, no, my suite is not inspired by anyone else on Stardoll. I personally drafted the design in my notebook and executed it by myself. If you have seen someone with my same interior, report them for copying. I'm the only one whom has this one. Also, concerning how to create a staircase like effect, it's quite easy. Stardoll has some great interior items to use. I recommend you to use boxes in the suite shop if it is difficult for you to make them using Stardesign interior. The boxes are wonderful for stacking and have the approproate, realistic shading. I would reccomend starting your stairs out big and then making them smaller as you go back. It will create depth in your suite!
 
Anyhow, I perfected a mood board from long past before my school got in the way of my blogging.
This was back when Stardoll released, or what I hoped, to be the "coveted" spiked headphones. To my suprise, the graphics were really good and added an interesting flair to the outfit I wore, which was:
 
Archive catwoman pants, Archive faux paws white jacket, Mortal Kiss fur shrugs, Voile Christian Louboutin inspired heels, Tingeling Celine inspired bag, and the holiday headphones. At the time, I was obsessed with my two Balenciaga inspired bags:
 
 
I've always loved these two bags. For one, Stardoll created these two some time ago (about 4,3 years ago) when I remember my fixation with them. I found them in Starbaazar for relatively nice prices for back then, 30 and 53 starcoins. Talk about a deal! Both bags are in a wonderful neutral color, which means that they can go with any outfit day to night. I like the black bag, which is from Rio, because black bags in my opinion go with a lot more outfits than the tan one would ever. The tan City bag would be much better applied with any outfit as long as it contained the same tan color.
 
I should be posting a lot more this week since I am officially on break due to the fact that I do not have exams anymore (lucky me!). Stay tuned, dolls!

2 comments: