Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm gonna marry the night!


Today's evening I come up with a post, which makes your start in a new week more powerfull and inspiring - Okay I hope it will have this effect. But let's start now!

Lady GaGa is an artwork, not a person. She's a true artist like Lana del Rey is one. I love both girls, but Lana more for her music and style while Lady GaGa is crazy, unique and individual. She is inspiration. And that's the reason I chose her for my Inspiration-Pinterest. GaGa's music is secondary in contrast to her Style. Often I have the feeling that her talent comes up with Style and not with music, the songs are mostly not my taste of music. But I have some songs I adore, really adore. One of them is 'marry the night', which Lady GaGa describes as a 'love letter to New York' -  you remember the coolest declaration of love for New York? Oh yes 'empire state of mind' from Jay-Z and Alicia Keys.  GaGa brought us a second damn cool song about New York, this feeling you have when you walk down the streets at night...

The original video to 'marry the night' is about 14 minutes, a short movie like Michael Jacksons 'thriller' or GaGas and Beyonce's 'telephone'. I can't show you the video, it's closed in german youtube. Sad. But I have some pictures, which show the most impressive moments in the video.


This moment when Lady GaGa is takin' a bath and clean herself from her past, is natural in my opinion. Her Make-Up is smeared by the water and the real GaGa comes up. A part of her personality is open for everyone. I love this moment really much, so this picture had to be in the pinterest!
I put the cover from the single too, because it's strong and self-confident. GaGa has this power and control, which every woman want or need. The fire is dangerous, but Lady GaGa is looking against this proof.
On the top you can see the shoes and tops with accessoires, I think these pieces bring the Lady GaGa-Look to your MeDoll. You need some interesting and special shoes, like the ones from the Eco-Shop with bones. For the top all you need are some black tops with details, chains, studs - maybe add some cross-necklaces and the Look is perfect.

Two full GaGa-Outfits I put together too, of course. ;) The left one is inspired by the cover from 'marry the night': strong and full of studs, the keypiece is this Onepiece from the Frankie Morello Tribute. I added a belt from Limited Edition and a studded bracelet. The other Outfit is important because of the hair. This hair-color GaGa wore while take the bath. It's mint, a very extroverted color. I bought this from the Doree-Shop for just 6 Stardollars. The Outfit itself is simple, I can't describe it, but in my opinion this is a typical Lady GaGa-look. You need to feel a GaGa-look.

You noticed, 'marry the night' is my favourite Track from Lady GaGa. But I have some others too, I told you in the beginning. Now it's time for the GaGa-Playlist!






shooting stars and fairytales
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment