Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lifestyle Obsessions #1

 
 
Hello everyone! As of late, I just want to thank Manda for inviting me to contribute to this wonderful lookbook blog. Many already know me primarily from The Elite Blogger and Beg For More, yet now I am here to share my style with all of you. It is an honor! Let's take a look at today's lookboard. My lookboards of course will be expressing all of my current and past style obsessions as well as the tips and advice for all of you.

OBSESSION #1: STATEMENT TOPS/JEWELRY

I've had my eye recently in Starbaazar, the only place I dare shop right now due to the lack of considerable merchandise in Starplaza, for statement tops and jewels. My look of the day, which is on the left of the look board. I'm currently wearing it now!:
 
 
For those whom are wondeing, the top was made utilising a statement top of my own paired with two shirts from Archive:
(Archive photo flower print tee and Voile SS top)
Which was used to create:
A tip to all of the ladies and gents whom are reading, there is absolutely nothing wrong with layering! I make most of my designer inspired creations by doing this. The Voile top has my favorite strong shoulders, and when paired with the oversized Archive top it creates another very chic shirt. Although my look isn't featuring any statement jewels with it, I have a major tip on a seller whom can easilly sate your appetite for such items. If you are interested in buying some vintage inspired, designer look jewels that actually LOOK like something very impressive, I recommend you stoping by at Bracilia_Jeru's suite. Bracilia_Jeru, whom is a great friend of mine, sells designer look jewels in her Starbaazar for half the cost of other retailers. Want an Erickson Beamon inspired cuff? Only 3 Stardollars. A Tom Binns statement necklace? Only 4 Stardollars! I won't even forget to mention the fact that she makes Rolex and Chanel watches for only 4 Stardollars. Since her items are so amazingly priced, they are often out of stock, so always keep a tab open for Bracilia_Jeru.
 
 
OBSESSION #2: WHITE INTERIOR ADDITIONS/BIG WINDOWS

Advice for all: White really makes your suite look hyper chic and modern. Light tones make rooms look bigger, and this goes with most interior items from wall decor to furniature. I'll be investing in the white Basic's couch for my main room in my suite to widen the wall space. If you don't want to have the idea that you are being closed in, white it the way to go. Also, making big windows with Stardesign items or buying them from the suite shop really define a space. Just take a look at the bay windows in my suite for example:


Big bay windows really made a boring wall into something really great to look at! You can also make some pretty interesting backgrounds for your windows using Stardesign Interior.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the way you write, love the way you present and love your obsessions - just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! :p I appreciate it a lot.

      Delete