Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pastel colors - Perfectly dressed for Spring

Hey folks,

The topis is pastel colors, I show you my Top 13 of stardoll clothes featuring pastel and makeup I found at dot. For sure I will give you some real life examples, which helped me a little bit to find the perfect fashion items at dollywood's starplaza (tbh stardoll doesn't really offer gorgeous pastel pieces :/).

At first let's have a look at the Runways of Dior, 2013 (I can't tell you how MUCH I love Dior, haha).
We see that pastel is totally in this year, again.




 
The runways are always so amazing! But I were scared that I would get lost in the 2nd one, haha. :D
Lovely clothes Raf Simons did! In my opinion his talent is that he can create something very simple, that still looks pretty elegant and sophisticated! May some people say he is not Dior enough or he isn't settled by his clothing choices, but I'm looking forward to his creations for Dior! Can't wait to see him growing!
As you see the typical pastel colors are mint, rose, purple and lime.
Also often used are blue, yellow and different beige tones.

Now this brings me to my Top 13 of clothes in pastel tones I found in stardoll.
Have a short look at some inspirations.




 


 13.
Pretty 'n' Love | Peach Tube Top
I really like this top, it's simple but a great basic and good to combine..

 12.
PPQ | Logo Spring Jacket
Lovely Jacket in pastel blue with some purple and yellow highlights on it.

11.
LE | Pastoral Top
Purple Blouse with a beautiful white lace collar.

10.
tingeling | Pale Palms Miniskirt
Skirt in a very pale pastel purple with some green palms on it. Great to combine to a white blazer.

09.
Stardesign SomeBrandy | Rose Petal Pants
This pants is so beautiful! A very great design, it's definitely an eyecatcher.


08.
PPQ | Baby blue and Lilac Bustier Top
Simple, but sophistiacted tops, go very well with a skirt and a cardigan.

07.
Pretty 'n' Love | Lime Lace Skirt
A very cute lace skirt in mint, which is very detailed. Love it!

06.
Pretty 'n' Love | Lime Lace Dress
Charming cut, with a mint lace collar, white transparency and orange lace dress.
Looks gorgeous with only some High Heels and a clutch.

05.
It Girls - White Rider Belt
I just love this little belt! It's very thin, but looks gorgeous!
04.
VOILE - (R to L) Musette Purse, Forlana Purse, Lemon Lavender Clutch.
Bags, bags, bags - I adore the Miu Miu Bags so much, as well the Lemon Lavender.
Beautiful colors and beautiful forms.

03.
Windows of the World | Randers Blouse
Breezy peach rose Blouse with floras at the collar. Just an awesome eyecatcher.

02.
Pretty 'n' Love | Lemon Lace Top
Its nicely transparent in a mint color and a white lace collar.
Nothing else to say - Must Have!

01.
Now we come to my personal favorite, here they are.
Sonia Rykiel | Pink Platforms
I love (how much I used love today, haha :D) High Heels and Platforms so so so so much and these are absolutely my favorite, the color is just so super sweet. Can't have enough!

That was my Top 13 and I think I found very appealing clothes. :)
But pastel isn't only featured in clothes, it looks amazing in makeup, as well.
Now I show you some inspirations and then some we move to the dot's.




 Mostly used: blue, rose/pink, purple and lime/mint.
Pastel colors give your makeup a special touch, it can look exciting, as seen on picture no. 1, sophisticated, as seen on picture no. 2, seducting, as seen on picture no. 3 or experimental and strong, as seen on pitcure no. 4.
In my beauty parlor I inspired a look by picture no.2 and it's really big fun to try out different pastel looks.


I think it came out really well and looks really nice. :)
Even, if the eyeshadow isn't that well put on.

For sure I used dot. I will show you now my favorites from the dot pastel collection (last floor).
(If you still want some pastel dot you should hurry, because I think they will disappear with a probable valentine dot collection.)


I bought makeup in purple, peach, lime and blue.
I really like the eyeshadows and eye pencils, as well the lipsticks.
It's fun to play with different pastel tones and to try out any look you like, e.g. mint and blue looks playful cute, while mint and purple seem exotic and sensual.
Visit Starplaza and open your own little dot collection!  *cough cough*
Just joking, I know how expensive the beauty stuff is, that little amount nearly cost me 100 stardollars(!), which is not very little.

Pastel is beautiful! My favorite colors! I always have an eye on pastel and Spring is the perfect time for these popular tones and the time to experiment with it!

I hope you liked my first ever post here on Allure and I hope you give me a little feedback!
Twinkle Twinkle,
Manda



some music for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment