Thursday, November 8, 2012

Styles For Archive & Pet Á Porter

So today's evening I just bring you the Styles I made for the archive dress and the green colored sweater from the new clothes line Pet á Porter- Clothes Horses. I wrote about these pieces in my last post, so now here are the Styles.

For every piece I made two styles, an elegant one and a Street-Style. At first we have the 'Dress Inspired by Proenza Schouler', which you can find in the Starbazaar's archive-shop for less money. The elegant Style is an overkill from Chanel-Keypieces but in my opinion this is the perfect way to style this dress high class. It's an old fashioned-touched dress but with the classy Coco Chanel-Accessoires it becomes a modern classic in fashion. The Cut-Outs from this dress with the transparent parts make this dress interesting for me, they give the dress a sexy touch but on a high level - if you know what i mean. ;) The second Style is the Street-Style, perfect for cold days because of this sweater. And this sweater is one of my favourites, also to buy in the archive-shop. The accessoires are grungy and so 'Street-Style'!

Now I have the 'Sottobosco Sweater' for you, this basic sweater you can buy in the new PáP -  Clothes Line for just (!) 87 Starcoins! I love it because of its sparkly arms, which makes a look more elegant. But I've styled the Street-Style too, of course. I have chosen  the white shorts from Miss Sixty, which are one of my favourite pieces ever on Stardoll. My accessoires are black strappy High Heels from Fallen Angel, a necklace also from FA and this black shoulder bag from WOTW. Oh and of course the black cap from a Gucci Tribute - Collection.
The elegant look includes a black mini skirt, strappy High Heels too but more elegant looking, a pearl necklace and my one and only Hot Buys Bag from Voile - omg how much I love this bag. *_*
So now you have some inspiration how to wear the basic sweater or the more individual dress from archive - I hope you enjoyed this post and wish you a good evening/night. ♥

xx

1 comment: