Saturday, November 10, 2012

I LOVE IT: Dior AW Couture 2010



Hey Guys,

First i need to say these will be the posts in order for this week and next:
1. Get the Look: Rainy Fall Days (maybe coming tmrw)
2. Halloween: Competition Winners
3. Featured
.
So now lets come back to my post.
Yes its about Crazy Couture and my passion to it.

So, you maybe know I'm a contestant of the great competition RNTM (where I already won "Winner of the week" 2 times *-* and I'm very happy and proud of it) and the 5th task inter alia was to do a Couture Shoot, but not any, no it had to be a Crazy Couture Shoot. I already loved this idea.
 So while looking some for feeled hours on the web I cam to Dior AW Couture 2010 and oh my gosh I fell in love with these works. I love all pieces, the whole collection is a great piece of art.
The combination of fairy and with is totally awesome. I, as I aready mentioned, love it!

Here is my TOP 10 of this collection:









The cuts, the colours, the ideas are flawless!
This man really is very handsome.
There were many many more impressive designs, but these were the ones my eyes were kept on.
I loved the whole show and the catwalk was great, especially with the gorgeous flowers on it.

To look the whole breathtaking show press play button, here:


ENJOY!

At the end I wanna show you my Couture Shoot I did for RNTM Task 5.
Its based on the 1st outfit from my TOP 10 above.


Like my graphic?
Like the collection as much as me?
Tell me in the comments or reactions.

xxx
Manda


5 comments:

  1. Sometimes fashion just seems to try a bit too hard to get noticed. I do love seeing the outfits, but the way the models walk make them look like they are about to hurl... If I were designing a fashion show, mine would probably be way different than the average fashion show haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i agree you, youre absolutely right about that. Always when i look at how they walk I'm always thinking they soon gotta stumble on their own feet or just crash down on the runway.
      Models get thinner and thinner, it's just not beautiful.
      It nearly looks like their dresses are slipping away.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I definitely agree.

      Delete
  2. oh manda you have to take more attention about your grammar!
    the text have to look like that:

    Yes, I agree, youre absoulutely right about that. When i look at how they walk I'm allways thinking they gotta stumble on their own feet soon or just crash down on the runway.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i think my version is okay, too. That "always" at the beginning of the sentece is like we talk in germany. Maybe it's not that perfect english like you are used to know.
      Sorry for that. ^^
      Thanks for the criticism, I'll take effort to it.

      Delete