Monday, November 26, 2012

Signature Look ?

Sometimes I have the feeling to change my Doll from head to toe, then I go and organize my closet - clean it up -sell all the 'unnecessary stuff'. Some weeks or months later I have this feeling of a needed change again. And then I 'need' a part from the unnecessary stuff from the change before, it's for going crazy! Then I put all these pieces in a wishlist, which is in my mind..Now I haven't got that much pieces in my wishlist, but some of them are hard to find like some black leather shorts from young hollywood or a maxi skirt from the same label. Some classy Chanel pieces, a black/golden detailed jacket from Roberto Cavalli tribute, just such a stuff.

Sometimes I have 'my' look, I call it my 'signature look'. In this time I buy clothes & accessoires where I think they match. I take care of my money and my closet. But these times are rare - at the moment I have such a 'signature look - time'. Now I have the feeling, (omg how often I write this word 'feeling' today...) that this look stays for more times. For me it's always important to wear a Make-Up, which goes in every situation and with every color and every style. Ok this color-aspect isn't that interesting, in my closet black, grey & white are dominant colors.

My actual 'signature look' is easy: simple cuts from clothes, statement-accessoires ( I fallen in love with statement-necklaces, searching for a perfect one in RL..) and this Make-Up of nude lips or a trend-color like purple for the lips and black eyelashes + black eyeliner. My short haircuts in platinum blonde pull the look together - maybe sophisticated, maybe a signature look. I don't know. But I still like it since some weeks, and that's a long long time for me lovin' a special Style.

 So for now I talked so much, I don't want to bore you - so I just want to show you my favourite pieces at the moment.


These clothes and accessoires are all my Keypieces for creating my 'signature look' for this time. And what do you need for a complete look? - Right the Make-Up! Very simple but I like this Make-Up very much. My second Make-Up Version are these eyes just with purple lipstick.


Did you know that for a real signature look I need music to get inspired? 
Blue - the gift


shooting stars and fairytales

2 comments:

  1. The crystal bag from Voile is the best. I wear it all of the time. Nice choice of items for this look, very minimal!

    ReplyDelete