Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Info + Need Authors


Hey Guys,

there won't be any new posts this week (except weekend) from me, becaue I've got a very busy timetable this week including some school projects, so atm I've got no time. :)
Sorry for letting you wait for the halloween competition and get the look post.
They'll come asap.

BTW, yes i need new authors.
Atm only Ina and me are blogging here because Salla quickly changed her mind of being a SHF author, because of her very school business.
If you are interested to write as an author for SHF, fill in this contract in the comments:

SD Name:
Real Name:
Age:
Why you want to be an author:
What you'ld like to post about(I'll give you a request if your topic fits my scheme):


xxx
Manda :)

1 comment:

  1. SD Name: Ashley_Doggett
    Real Name: Ashley
    Age:18
    Why you want to be an author: I write for several well known Stardoll fashion blogs The Elite Blogger and Fashion. I have a wonderful sense of style and I'd bring a great flavor to this blog.
    What you'ld like to post about(I'll give you a request if your topic fits my scheme): Real like fashion, My own medoll's look, fashion advice, and anything else you'd like me to do.

    ReplyDelete