Friday, November 2, 2012

Old Archive Or New Horse ?


These days Stardoll released many new shops in the Starplazaa like Transform & Pet á Porter - Clothes Horses. And of course there was this really big thing with Harrods, but seriously all the shops are boring for me. At first I got excited when I read that there will be a collection from Gaultier, ok Junior but still Gaultier. But in the end I was dissapointed, so I don't want to write about it. ^^
The most interesting shop is definitly Transform, this new Make-Up-Store, but it's expensive so not the best for my MeDoll's money. For my money I prefer some clothes from Pet á Porter - Clothes Horses, this shop has some beautiful pieces for Starcoins - yes Starcoins! You have to check out this shop, most of the clothes are not my Style and really old fashioned but some are just amazing.
1 Sottobosco Sweater (PáP) | 2 Black Deep Blazer (Páp) | 3 Dress Inspired By Proenza Schouler (archive) | 4 Amazon High Heels (PáP) | 5 White Tie Shirt (PáP)
Now you may think what's about this dress in the picture, just it's from the Starbazaar. After long long time not shopping there, I had this feeling that it's necessary to check out the shops there. And my favourite one is definitly the 'archive' - you can get the most exciting clothes and accessoires there from Stardoll-times where your MeDoll may wasn't 'born'. And yesterday it was a day for old fashioned clothes, when I found this amazing dress. I can't really say what's so fascinating on this dress, maybe it's this touch from the paths and old times.... I just don't know, but I'm sure that I love it. I just have to try out how to combine it, some ideas are in my mind. If you wanna see some Styles with the dress, then leave a comment!

And now talk about the rest, which I bought in the Pet -á-Porter- Shop. All these pieces are for Starcoins and I think especially the blazer is a musthave in every closet, doesn't care if Star or Non-Star. My favourite piece since today is the green colored sweater, it's modern and edgy but in the same way you can wear it in an elegant and classy way - a new basic in my closet!

If you want to see some Styles for the dress and sweater just leave a comment.
xx

1 comment: