Friday, October 19, 2012

Stardolls latest Surprise: Harrods



Today Stardoll released Harrods in Starplaza.
This came totally surprising,
as no one expected it and nowhere (except 2 hours before release) were any spoilers.
Harrods got its own tab in Starplaza on the side.

Let's come to the Stores:

 At all i think the clothes are nice.
My favourite store is Rykiel, as i really like the colours.
But at the end i only bought 4 things from Rykiel as the rest looks a bit childish, i think. :)

I show you now what i bought from all 3 stores:

From Chloe i bought the gray/silver sparkling dress, a grey blazer and a beige coat.
I bought the dress, because I think the cut is very elegant, but still casual and I'm sure it looks great to some beige or brown heels, a white clutch and a bunch.
The grey blazer and the coat were just a must have i had to get.
They are good to combinate to some trousers, maxi bags and casual shirts.

From Gaultier i bought a black hoodie cardigan and a blue, white striped sweater,
i like how the look like and i think the sweater and cardigan fit good to my wardrobe and to some lazy day outfits.

From Rykiel i bought a jacket, 2 skirts and a beautiful shorts.
I love the whole colour scheme of the store, I only didn't buy more, because the sweaters all look a bit childish and i don't like these prints.
The jacket looks very nice with its stripes in different autumn colours and they colours really just look like Rykiel! :D I bought the skirt, because it reminds me of Aztec Prints, which are really trendy nowadays. The Shorts just looks very fashionable and cool so I also bought this one, moreover as curry is also a very trendy autumn colour this year. The black skirt also went into my basket, because I am kinda collecting black skirts haha, and i really liked this one. :)

So thats it. :)

Do you like the Harrods Shops?
What did u buy?

xxx
Manda

(P.S.: i will post the alternative clothes post of the street fashion post next :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment