Sunday, October 28, 2012

Featured: POMAMA Designs



Hey Guys,

today I want to present you the great designs of POMAMA.


These sweaters are in my opinion to die for.
They got these super stylish prints, you see everywhere in winter.
I haven't see these prints anywhere on sd!
They are simply unique.
I prefer the colour darkblue, but the red also looks pretty great.
I did 2 combinations with them, one with each colour.



The focus has to be on the sweaters, so I took decent colours, which emphasize them.
The red one looks great with lightbrown colours, so I took a brown shoulder bag and shoes.
I've choosen the brown Litas with brown socks, but as an alternative you could also take the brown/white uggs.
The darkblue one does look great with beige and black colours, so I took a black shoulder bag, a beige striped Burberry scarf and black litas with grey socks, instead of them, you could also take the black uggs.

Thats it for today.
What do you think?

xxx
Manda




No comments:

Post a Comment