Sunday, October 21, 2012

Featured: LAVIVAA



Hey Guys,

today I featured LAVIVAA.


So this is what I call "Elegant Rock"!
This Outfit really kept my attention, I mean just look at all the little details!
The leggins, the tattoos and shoes, even the black nail polish make this outfit look very rocky,
but when u have a look at the top (also a highlight; a fan shirt of BTD by Lana Del Rey), blazer and the mixed hat it looks very elegant. The hat is also a very great thing, not only the mix of flower wreath and net hat, I mean it looks very mysterious; below of the net two wonderfull dark eyes shine contrary to you.
I really love this crazy mix of rock and elegant clothes.
The Highlight, for me, is this amazing lip colour, omg, it looks so sophisticated and seducting,
I really love it, mixed with the platin blonde hair it just looks to die for!!
I enjoy the whole atmosphare around this styling!
One of the best outfits i lately saw!!

What do you think?
xxx
Manda




4 comments: