Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Featured: doll2005



Hey Guys,

i i'd like to welcome you to the first session of "Featured".
I will feature Dolls on this Blog, who shows style and uniqueness.

So my first Doll this Autumn is no one else than
(click on the name to visit him)

 

This gorgeous boy already got detected in Style Check Summer'12,
where he wore a Outfit inspired by the famous Beyonce in the Video "Telephone" with Lady Gaga.
I remember he got the full points 50/50. He did really deserve.

But lets come back to the Outfit shes wearing today.
So firstly, this is amazing!!
The Face and the Hair so much reminds me of Lady Gaga, and this is art.
I haven't seen anyone (even these Gaga dolls not), that looked so much like her in a sophisticated, glamourus, seducting, lovely way. So, hats off, for this gorgeous Styling.
About the Outfit, the colours fit perfectly together.
I adore this garishly pink Jacket, combinated to the light rose lace stockings and Shorts.
I also think the top is very creative done. Its a LE necklacee, which he put on the brest
and to make it look more realistic she added highlights for the brests below of the necklace.
This is so creepy amazing. :)

Dear Robin,
we all enjoy your awesome creativity, uniqueness and your changeability.
Please go on and continue with showing us such impressive outfits. :)


That was Featured and that was my opinion,
what do you think?
xxx,
Manda




2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you so much! I really enjoye reading your blog so it is an honor to be featured on it.
    I just want to make one thing straight, I'm a boy. Not that I'm offended or something, it's just that it happens all the time and after a while it does start to get a bit annoying xp
    doll2005/Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, it was a pleasure to feature you.
      Secondly, i'm pretty sorry for that, haha, hope you're not mad about that. :)
      The fact, that you are a boy is no problem, i think and it only does make your creativity more impressive. :)

      Delete