Friday, October 26, 2012

Some Lace, Some Orange And A Sweater!


I think you all know me: I'm the author, which have this 'on-off-relationship' to this exticing blog. But now it's 'on' and I hope it stays on for a long long time. I'm the one, who is the Shopping/Style-Guide for Stardoll. I show you exciting new stuff from Starplazaa or old but gold pieces from Starbazaar! 

Thank God it's Friday! And my MeDoll's weekend starts with a Shoppingtrip trough the Sale from 'Pretty In Love' and the brandnew(!) Make-Up-Store 'Transform', which is an adorable but expensive Collection. My favourite piece was definitly the orange Lipstick, which is bright, colorfull and new. All the other Lipstick-Colors I own in a same version from dots or other Make-Up-Stores.
But my mainpoint to write about are the clothes, I bought from 'Pretty In Love'. The first bargain is this nice sweater for just 3 Stardollars, I'm fallen in love with this soft pink color. And the combination from orange lipstick and this soft pink sweater is amazing, or? The sweater is turning into a basic in my closet, I love it with black or leather to get a mix from elegant pieces and rockstar-attitude. If you want a more romantic Look you just need to add white trousers and golden accessoires.
My second bargain are these black shorts with lace-details, also for just 3 Stardollars. These shorts are a little bit famous I think, they were in Starplazaa some time ago and came back in the archive (I just think..I'm not sure) and now they're for this low price in the collection from Pil - catch it! 
Of course I now give you some Outfits with these pieces, just a few ideas how to style them nicely. Like I told you, I searched more romantic pieces for the black shorts. The sweater goes with my favourite trousers at the moment, they're just amazing. The accessoires are a combination from elegant and rock, which match perfectly with the leather trousers and the soft-pink-romantic touched sweater.

What do you think about the pieces? What did you buy in the Sale from PiL? And how did you liked my whole post? Let me know in comments!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment