Friday, July 20, 2012

Results Task 4 - The Perfect Model



Hey Models,

so now this comes a bit late, because I was a bit unmotivated and I didn't was that much online at stardoll. I had to do some preperations, because I go on vacation tomorrow.
Because of that this time only I will judge your works, I hadn't the time to ask the others.

mathildamath didn't send in, because she's still in vacation and she still has a free card.

Lets see your Results:


Top Photo:
muffins97

MandaMichalka: First, im impressed by this Graphic! You featured the gaga bubble dress very good
on your own way. You played with seduction and crazyness, its the typical gaga effect we see here.
I love the Hair and i love the Pose and face.
You show us that there isn't needed any black to be gaga.
I liek this, Well done!
10/10


2nd Place:Jody_Cailin

MandaMichalka: So your Graphic Knowings aren't that big, but im always impressed, 
what you create. You came very good from week to week.
Now to your picture you played with crazyness, scareness, danger.
I really like the bone effect on the skin and I love the Idea
of the skulls and bones in a frame. I dont know how you came to this, but its amazing!
9,5/10


3rd Place:
Dreamiiiii
MandaMichalka: I have to say that this is absolutely not the best graphic and I see no shading and the legs look very odd, but the Idea is just really good.
You played with sexuality, sedutcion and a bit danger and a little bit of scareness.
I'm also very happy that you featured the cross, which is one of gagas typical
symbols in her e.g. music video or album cover from Judas.
Nice!
8/10


4th Place:
dubistdie
MandaMichalka: So, first I didn't know what you wanted to say us, but then I saw the bones
and I imagined that your laying in a heap full of bones and I liked the idea.
Well you playes with seduction with your long nude legs and with crazyness,
because of the bones and the pink hair, but something is missing.
Actually I'm missing the WOW-factor, you see?
7,5/10


BOTTOM TWO:
Inessa... and Sweet-Lips112
 
 Inessa...
MandaMichalka: Inessa, well the graphic is cool, sure, but isn't this just a Lady Gaga?
The task wasn't to create Lady Gaga, it was to do something crazy, something extraordinary.
I can't tell much positive to your idea.
6/10


Sweet-Lips112
MandaMichalka: When i saw your graphic, i was so so soooo disappointed.
Same as Inessa you only draw a Lady Gaga, that wasn't the task!
You both abosolutely ignored the task and only read the word "gaga".
I think you both had the lowest effort with your idea.
6/10


But who is leaving?
Inessa or Kaisa?
I had to think who hast got the more potential and this is Kaisa.
I'm sorry Inessa, but you came more worse to every week.

We wish you the best Inessa and have a nice holiday.


So models, 
thats it for now,
the tasks for the next 2 weeks will come soon in a 2nd post,

xx Manda






1 comment: