Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Results Task 2 - The Perfect Model



Hey Models,

I just want to say that 2 girls didn't/couldn't send in their entries:
muffins 97 and 19Sara99.
muffins97 will stay in the competition, because she's on vacation and she won last time so she
has got kind a "free card" but she will send in her entry when she comes back.
19Sara99 got delated on stardoll, so i dont know anything from here,
i will eliminate her for now, but when she comes back, she can enter again if she wants.

But this Time there will be an elimination,
that says Sara (19Sara99) will leaves (for now) and someone else.

Now here are your Results:


Top Photo:
Jody_Cailin (AIR)
MandaMichalka: 10/10 - I really love this pose and the idea is gorgeous!
amymaus.de: 10/10 - WOW! This is a great idea! *-* And your legs are fantastic.
rahilaa: 10/10 - Very fantastic idea! Colorful & sexy!
love-hate-thing: 10/10 - I really love this pose and the idea is gorgeous!

all together: 40/40 Points



2nd Place: 
dubistdie (AIR)


MandaMichalka:
9/10 - I like the Idea and I think the pose looks very cool and sporty, I also love how you pretented the element Air!only the feet look a bit unreal, they dont look very realistic.
amymaus.de:  9/10 -
I see, that you thought about that topic (; Your pose is awesome! *-* And by the way, I love your make up! :33.
rahilaa:
9/10 - Very elegant pose&looks very sporty.
love-hate-thing: 
9/10 - I adore it and I think the pose looks very sporty in a good way!

all together: 36 Points/40



3rd Place:
Sweet-Lips112 (WATER)

MandaMichalka:  9/10 - A fantastic Idea and a gorgeous pose, I also love the hair. Well, maybe too less Water?..
amymaus.de:  8/10 - ) hmm.. your task was good.. :) I don't like your forehead.. too big? I thought. Your right arm is also too big. But nice idea and I like the hairs. (;
rahilaa: 8.5/10 -Gorgeous pose! A little bit more colour, but very nice ;)
love-hate-thing:  9/10 - A fantastic Idea and a gorgeous pose, I also love the hair.

all together: 34,5/40



4th Place:
mathildamath (EARTH)
MandaMichalka:  8,5/10 - The Colors look so wonderful and I totally can see the element Earth!
amymaus.de: 
8,5/10 - I really like it! ^^ May your hands could be better.. (;
rahilaa: 8/10 - I can only say: This is wonderful!
love-hate-thing:
8,5/10 - Gorgeous Colours and Hair, i also love how you pretented element Earth!

all together: 33,5/40 Point




5th Place:
 Inessa.. (WATER)

MandaMichalka:
8/10 - I like the runway and I like the idea to create the element into a outfit and it IS a nice outfit!
amymaus.de: 7,5/10 -
Love the runway and the colors of your dress match to the water. Keep it up!
rahilaa: 7,5/10 -
 I like the idea how you do the element in the outfit!
love-hate-thing:
7/10 Cute runway and good outfit!

all together: 31/40 Points







6th Place:
LAVIVAA
MandaMichalka: 6,5/10 - Cute Dress and water, but I think you can do it better!
amymaus.de:  7,5/10 -
I really see the element Water! :)) And your dress is very extraordinary!
rahilaa: 7/10 - I like the dress (:
love-hate-thing: 6,5/10 Cute Dress and water:]

all together: 27,5/40 Points



7th Place:
Dreamiiiii

MandaMichalka: 7/10 - Cool dress and a nice landscape, only the pose is too .. idk.. it looks unreal. ^^
amymaus.de: 7/10 - you've done a good task :)
rahilaa: 6/10 - Nice background and outfit.
love-hate-thing: 
7/10 - bit of a strange pose but a nice landscape.

 all together: 27/40 Points



8thPlace:
MissLetti99

MandaMichalka: 5/10 - where is the element fire? And the hair looks awful, it looks like you only did the skin and added fire..
amymaus.de: 6/10 -
) I don't like your outfit.. :(( And all tasks are better than yours.. :/
rahilaa: 4/10 - Ohh, not very nice :S
love-hate-thing: I can't see that u spent much time and the hair looks sooooo bad!

all together: 20/40 Points



 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


So the Person with the lowest Points is MissLetti99.
Letti, you have to leave us, Im sorry for you, but I think you can improve, you have potential but you have to let it come outside.
But you reached Place 9 and thats not bad out of 40 Applicitations.
We wish you a nice time.


So my dear Models,
tomorrow is coming the next task and i want you to proof if you can be quick with tasks,
because then you have time until Friday evening.


See ya dears,
Manda





9 comments:

  1. I mean it's better than the last from me.
    don't forget; i'm still 12 & I'm learning (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeez, ur always saying like it's others fault that You can't make good pictures

      Delete
    2. If u does everything depending on your age, why did u joined the competition or send an applicitation?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. OTHERS fault? no! I'm sayin' that i'm JUST 12 JEARS OLD & THAT 'IM LEARNING.okay ?

      Delete
  2. I think it is really unfair that you judged my entry although I said that I couldn't finish it sInce I'm on vacarion

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.top-fashion-photographers.info/photos/jameshickey1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous:
    Let it be! Letti does the Best for her Graphics.
    She has it tries, it's okay.

    I really like his Graphics, It is his way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why "His"?
      He's a boy? o.e
      Letti is a boy?

      Delete