Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So, here's a New Graphic again. (:


Hey Guys,

here is my latest Graphic:


Actually i did it for SDMK, but i thoght i gotta show it you here..
My Model is StylizhAzhley.

It took me some hours so i hope youll like my work. ^^
The skin shading improved i think, even if its still a bit dark on some places.
The Face is nice, but i gotta leanr how to make cheekbones.
Hair too, even if i only did some highlights and dark shadows.
I realy like the shoes and i think the bag is nice too, not perfect buts its ok... and the belt. lol :D
Jacket and Dress is ok, the Dress is an abstract dress, i took some strings and shadow to make it look artistically.
The Jacket looks bit simple, there are no denim effect, i have to improve.
A big worse thing is that the stuff isnt painted well, some white/black spots are seen.

Thats it for now,
xoxo Manda

2 comments:

  1. my advice is that cheek bones aren't really needed, if you look yourself from the mirror, then i guess you dont see any "cheek bones" in your face, soo don't make things so unrealistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the graphic and also think, that your skills are improved in comparison to the last one. I really like the shoes, the bag and the belt. ...yeah the hair... hmmm i hate it, but thats because i hate this hair in stardoll too :P I really like the atmosphere, the look of the doll and the backround its all going well together. =)

    ReplyDelete