Friday, June 22, 2012

Results Task 1 - The Perfect Model


Hey Guys,

First, im sorry for these very late Results.
But i was very busy and i had to ask 3 Girls if they could send in now or not
and they never knew if yes or no, so it needed some time to get their answers.

Moreover this time there's no elimination, because three (!) of our girls
couldnt send in of personal problems.
So im still searching two model which will reaplce two of them.
I gotta let u know who, when i show u 2nd Task. (:

But now, see the Results:

Top Photo:muffins97

MandaMichalka: Wow, just everything is so gorgeous. You did an amazing Job
and I love the Outfit, it totally reminds me of Victoria Secrets.
Already now i can see that you've got big potential.
10/10
amymaus.de: Its so magical. You are very talended.
Can't wait for your next entry. *-*
10/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
10/10
love-hate-thing: Beautiful graphic, looks very professionally made
10/10



2nd Place:mathildamath

MandaMichalka: I think your runway is amazing. I also like the makeup and hair.
Only the pose looks a bit boring, its not as unique as Victoria Secrets poses should be,
but i love the Outfit. So.
9,5/10
amymaus.de: The colours and the background matches perfect.
i like everything but the right leg doesnt look that good.
But at all
9,5/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
9/10
love-hate-thing: I love the background and the pose, but face needs a little more work.
8,5/10



3rd Place:Sweet-Lips112

MandaMichalka: U did a very seductive Pose and i like the makeup and.
I also love the Hair and i see that it took u much time.
But where is the Victoria's Secrets effect? At the end i don't see any Victoria's Secrets in the underwear. It looks like a summer bikini and it reminds me of a Shooting at the Beach.
Next time think of the Theme, Kaisa (:
9/10
amymaus.de: Nice, nice, nice. (: Im only missing some details, e.g. the navel.
The makeup could be also better, but at all your picture is top.
9/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
8,5/10
love-hate-thing: I love the design, but the graphic looks a bit amateur.
But beautiful colors, though.
9/10



4th Place:
dubistdie

MandaMichalka: I realy like the dress ,its very cute, but the pose ... well... it justs looks so unreal.
Do u know what i mean? It also looks a bit stiff.
8,5/10
amymaus.de: I like the dress, its got something special. Unfortunately the Head is a bit little, it doesnt match to the cute dress.
8,5/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
8,5/10
love-hate-thing: Beautiful body and pose but head looks copy and pasted on.
7,5/10

5th PlaceLAVIVAA

MandaMichalka: I like the Outfit and i love, love, love the balloons, they give the Outfit a
cool, glamourus effect and the pose is nice.
8/10
amymaus.de: Your entry is good. It matches to Victoria Secret's.
Well Done!
8,5/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
8/10
love-hate-thing: Pretty background and lovely pose but arm pose looks strange.
7/10



6th PlaceJody_Cailin

MandaMichalka: Nice Idea, cute pose. But where is the underwear?
Very important Victoria's Secrets is the underwear. It's realy missing.
And everything's just much too much.
But i see that u spend much time and work so i give u
7,5/10
amymaus.de: Roses *-* Its very creative, but it could had been more permissive.
7/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
7,5/10
love-hate-thing: I love the attention to detail and you did a beautiful pose.
8/10


7th PlaceMissLetti99

MandaMichalka: I liked the Idea to do a "dark" Version of Victoria Secrets.
Who says Black can't be sexy? I liked your Outfit and i like the fact that u used wings.
And also the little step in your legs, but it just didnt blow me away.
7/10
amymaus.de: Saras and yours was unfortunately the worst of all.
The Outfit was ok, but it was just ok. Im missing a background and pose.
6,5/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
7,5/10
love-hate-thing: Alovely outfit for a dark Victoria's secret outfit but boring pose and no background.
5,5/10



8th Place19Sara99

MandaMichalka: Lets start with the positive. You did a runway, nice. You did a pose, cool.
But is this Voctoria's Secrets?! It's just a simple normal bathingsuit. Its so normal and unexceptional.
But i know, Sara, that u can do it better.
6/10
amymaus.de: I like that you've done a runway, but the Outfit has no similiarity to Victoria Secrets.
I dont think that this bikini would have a good chance on the runway.
It could be more permissive.
5,5/10
rahilaa: I didnt have much time to comment the picture, so I only give points
7/10
love-hate-thing: I like your cute little pose, but I'm not a big fan of the background.
6,5/10


Points all together:
1. muffins97 - 40/40 Points
2. mathildamath - 36,5/40 Points
3. Sweet-Lips112 - 35.5/40 Points
4. dubistdie - 33/40 Points
5. LAVIVAA - 31,5/40 Points
6. Jody_Cailin - 30/40 Points
7. MissLetti99 - 28,5/40 Points
8. 19Sara99 - 25/40 Points


Congrats to you all,
as i already told no one gets eliminated this time.

Next Task will be published in the evening today (22.06.12),
then u have one week time until next Friday.
And then on the following Sunday the Results appears of that task.

Then it is as follows:
Monday/Tuesday - New Task appears
Sunday - Results will be out


So I hope you all got it,

Have a nice Day,
Manda




9 comments:

  1. i just want to say that the first picture is taken from a magazine, it's not made by her. Maybe she just modeled and use that picture?

    and the second one was a task for RNTM so she really didn't do it for your competition.

    im just saying and doing it anonymously because i don't want to be some how "Pointed out"
    and it's really unfair for others who did such an hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can u tell me which Magazine?
      muffins97 did the Graphic herself.
      She's a talented Graphic Artist and she already shown me that Hair, which she did, which the doll's wearing some days before.

      The 2nd is from RNTM, i know, but she changed many things so i found it ok.

      But thanks for your comment.
      (:

      Delete
    2. I know that my task is from RNTM - I also wrote it into the comments when I sent in my entry.

      Delete
    3. am I just blind, but i can't spot any big difference betwwen these two photos: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8FL8BeObigA/T95RiePaMJI/AAAAAAAAB0k/lJTDOMCGPz8/s640/perfectmodel1.jpeg
      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OlmtUiGZm-4/T8FFHNUU_5I/AAAAAAAABvY/pT47XK1ci_w/s400/rntm_7_3.jpeg

      Delete
  2. Hey :)

    Finally Results are there...and i know the underwear would be a problem :D but it's the little secret hidden under the dress ;)

    So next time you get definitly a graphic :) since i am getting better in it. And mine will not used twice or anything since i have just started. (I have to admit that it's not that ok to use an entry twice...)

    Anyways...since i have just started graphic making i have done my first 2 graphics also the easy way by just using picures from celebrities and changed it into my doll. Now i am learning doing much more by myself but would it be ok to take the pose from pictures??

    i hope next time timelimits will be observed and kept. -on both sides. models and judges :)

    Really excited about the next task :D when will you decide wich models get a place in this too? Will you publish them or just change it in the "pefect model page"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know that mine is very boring. I can't make good graphics xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i'm 12. so i'm learning (:

      Delete
    2. if You can make good graphics then why don't You make one? And age doesn't really count how good You can do them, it's about creativeness and your drawing skills

      Delete
  4. i would just like to say that it's modeling competition not a graphic making one.

    ReplyDelete