Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winter tutorial


Hey everyone with winter just coming up
i thought i should do a fun winter outfit
for real life and for stardoll enjoy x - Aimee


 real life 
right now a very popular piece is a big jumper with
a pattern. There coming into style and are popular
with teens and  mid 20s also a pair of skinny jeans
ties of the look and an optional pair of boots or heels



stardoll 

same again a simple pair of skinnys and a big jumper 
and a cute pair of black heels 

prices
Gathered skinny jeans - 22sd at killah 
smiley face batman sweater - 6sd at evil panda
hotbuys silver boot heels - 12sd at fallen angle

4 comments:

  1. I like the outfit , I wear similar things in real life ,
    however I dont wear high heels (YET) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!I love the real life shoey!They are so amazing:D

    alicelikeparis

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOAH! I love love love the shoes & Shirt in Real *_____* weher can i buy them? :D haha♥

    ReplyDelete