Sunday, December 11, 2011

Makeover ²

Hello the third time! :D
Now I've a Specia Makeover Tutorial! :)
A Christmas-Makeover. (;
I think, it looks like a Christmas Tree. :D


1st Picture: Colour your hair green ( DORÉE) & apply the mascara (dot).
2nd Picture: Apply a green eye shadow (LUXE) over your eye.
3rd Picture: Make the same with the yellow eye shadow (LUXE).
4th Picture: Apply a white  eyepencil (dot) in the inside of your eye & speckle with a brown blush (dot) on your cheek. I've choose a gold accessory for my hair.
And complete is a Special-Makeover for the Christmas-Time! :]
I hope, you see the similarity with a Christmas Tree! xD

Have a good evening! ^^
xxx' Amy.

1 comment:

  1. It really looks like X-mas tree :)
    That haircolor is perfect.
    great job, (btw. I wouldnt like to look like christmas tree) :P

    ReplyDelete