Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fashion Tip: Smokey Eyes

Hello dear Readers,
Now I'll show you how to make Smokey Eyes.
Smokey Eyes are very popular and they make an special effect.
Smokey Eyes always look amazing.
Okay now,
Let's Start.


First:
Add mascara for the high and little lashes.


Seccond:
Now add some black eyeliner above the eye lashes.
Use some white eyeliner under the eyelid.


Third:
After this add some light grey eyeshadow above the eyelid.


Forth:
At last add black eyeshadow and dab it above the eyelid.

Now your look is ready
Lets see the Comparison

 

I hope you liked it.
xoxo, Manda

1 comment:

  1. Its a very nice section of the blog! I love this website, but dont have a blog yet! I think you are doing great Manda! I have a Stardoll too! Thanks for such good advice!

    ReplyDelete