Monday, November 14, 2011

Best Suite of the Week

Hello Guys,
Well i found amazing suites and I've choosen three Suites for Place 1,2 and 3.
Let's Start!

1st Place
bellas_kristen


Feedback:
I really, really like your suite, its very creative and hard, hard work. I like th way you combinate every suite.
Speechless, Well Done, you deserve Place 1!
Visit bellas_kristen's Suite

2nd Place

I-Love-Green

Feedback:
Your suite is pretty amazing. It looks very modern and i like the different ways you create your rooms.
Great Work!
Visit I-Love-Green's Suite

3rd Place
A_Horror

Feedback:
Your Suite is very nice. I like the modern ways you combinate the rooms, even if some of your rooms are quite empty, they are always cool on its different own way!

Visit A_Horror's Suite
Congrats to you all!
xoxo Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment