Saturday, August 25, 2012

Marianela- Grunge Girl


Hello my Dears, 

Yes I'm the new author for this blog and I'm happy about it. For all the readers, who don't know me: I'm an 18 years old girl from Germany, called Ina and since 3 years I am at Stardoll with my account LAVIVAA. 
My topic are Stardoll-Trends, including presenting impressive Looks from MeDolls. So now I have a fantastic Look for you, which I found just today!

 I took this Outfit from Marianela- as the first Outfit I present, because it remembers me on the Grunge Style. It's modern and cool, also kinda edgy. This jeans vest is amazing, the onepiece from the frankie morello tribute give it a special and individuall look. Impressive! If you like it as I do, just give her a look, the suite is also very nice. 

I hope you like my first post here.
kiss kiss, 
bye bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment