Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm here :D

 --Imagine a banner ;D Sorry, but i've got a new laptop and..u know.. ;D---

Hello :DD

'm here. I'm not died, only in the school...^^ So sorry, that i don't posted, but in march we have a very important test&i won't fail it ;) I think you understand me :))
Todayy....i have a VERRRYYYY COOOLLL Fashionblog for u. The Blog is about Marianna, a 21 year old girl, that posting about her outfits..
I love her blog, she's so beautiful&she has the best style that i ever seen! ;D She's won a few days ago A TRIP TO NY!!! *_* From ELLE, she'll vistit in NY the Fashion Week (!!) and write about it. ISN'T THAT COOOLL?!!? :D  You can visit her site *klick* :D

Wish you a very beautiful day&Hope you u like this post :))

xoxo Ila/Rahila^^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment